Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lest I forget Part 2.

I have just remembered a time when my friends daughters hamster died. His name was Edward the Hamster.

I took Charlie round to play with the girls and Edward was still there in his cage, not a breath of life in him.

Charlie got up really close to the cage and asked my friend if he was dead. 'Yes', she said.

'Is he VERY dead?' asked Charlie.

'Absolutely dead,' said my friend Sarah.

'Oh. Poor Deadward', offered Charlie, in an attempt to comfort the bereaved.


So onto the present, with a picture of him as he is now. The photo was taken at the recent wedding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Nice togs Charlie-boy...don't go causing your mother any worries now will you?!

Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hey Span,

A bit of alright isn't he?

He's a diamond of a boy and I love this look he's sporting.

Form an orderly queue girls!

K x

Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home