Friday, October 28, 2005

The Message Board Ladies

So I guess it is only correct that I mention the girls.

I haven't struck up the same rapport with any of the girls, but then that woould have been a bit of a surprise, given my overtly saucy attitude to absolutely everything!

But there are a good few women of worth on them there boards, and I shall give you my personal low-down.

Let's start with Tripti.
Funny, sharp and witty. Often shows herself to be really quite smart, and can offer up a damn good recipe so is always welcome. I'll be trying one of her ideas tomorrow in fact.
(I wonder who'd win in an arm wrestle, me or her? Hee! Hee!)

And the sweet and seemingly innocent PinkPinotGirl.
A really open and honest lady, who I think will be forever young. I hope nobody ever insists that she grows up! I bet she wishes she could still try on her mum's shoes and beads and clomp about upstairs for a bit!

And PocketVenus. Haven't had much personal chat with her, but I like the dryness of the humour very much.

They are an interesting bunch, not too serious, and at least as able as any of the self-appointed high-brow women on the boards (they shall remain nameless) to have a half sensible point of view on many things.

So, to the ladies - I hope there are only princes for each and every one of you, and long may you continue to join me in fannying about on the boards.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Corder said...

You are all lovely ladies.

But can I urge you to see what Ian is doing - with a spoon!

http://ianhug66.blogspot.com/

See I'm not the bastard you all think I am!

Friday, October 28, 2005 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger Span Ows said...

wehay...get ya kit off....all of you!

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Span Ows said...

I thought you were pinko Lena, she appeared the same weekend that you 'disappeared' after I had been worried.

She sounds like a real treasure but haven't had time to caht after her first couple of days.

Tripti too, something strangely erotic about her sterness.

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

I was going to post on here the other day, but I didn't because i hadn't made up my mind.

However anyway there are certain things that disconcert me about Tripti.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Six, you mean you think she's (tripti) a 6' male alligator wrestler alien dwarf

or something really bad?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Lena, You've told us what you think of the ladies of the board but what about the blokes?

Shy Talk

Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I am truly touched - an intermittent poster - mainly because I am terrified of losing my job which I only started 6 months ago! Glad I have made an impression.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

I would like to add, that I'm growing rather fond of teresa Meyer too.

Her sharp wit and bright mind are always a pleasure to read.

X

Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

You see I've made up my mind now Lena.

Tripti is a jumped up, pretentious little princess.

Friday, November 25, 2005 5:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home