Friday, March 09, 2007

Christ on a bike!

Nightmarish.

That has been my experience of switching over to the new Blogger.

Just spent half an hour on the phone with one of my learned brothers, and hey presto!

There is much to report from my little life, and for a minute there, I thought I'd never get access again.

I've removed cookies, cleared my cache, upgraded my Javascript...blah, blah, technical blah.

Remote assistance rocks!

Anyway, I shall take the time over the next week or so, to update my horribly neglected Blog and to catch up on this part of my life, in general.

Please continue to watch this space.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Ditto there Lena, I was forced to upgrade and a jolly upsetting experience it was too :(
Just what are the benefits of the new one- anyone found any??

Monday, March 12, 2007 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

I'm so pleased you're back. Looking forward to reading your musings.

I was forced too and I cannot stand the way I have to log in every time I want to respond or blog. The only good thing that I have spotted so far is that it is easier to upload lots of photographs and it appears to be quicker but then that could be down to my new 10Mb connection!

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hi Lucy,

Nothing so beneficial that it warrants the frustration inflicted, that's for sure! LOL.

K x

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hey Mags!

Bless you for looking in and finding me still here. You're a love for that.

Anyway, I shall crack on with some news in a new blog...

K xx

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home