Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gift list

Like most folks, I think, I tend to forget the gifts that I am bought for Christmas, so I have decided that I will use this to make a list of the lovely stuff I have been given in the last few days.

Wine book (Malcolm Gluck Superplonk 2006)
Jewellery (mmm.....weird and wonderful little jewellery pieces; 2 necklaces, a bracelet, 2 rings, all lovely)
Perfume (DKNY)
Bath smellies (Body Shop, Badeas)
Glass art (cannot be explained, but I love it. A large window ornament made from stone and glass that is just 'andsome!)
DVD's (The Mighty Boosh, Series 1 and Paul Weller Live)
Gorillaz CD
Handbag
Chocolates (tons of the buggers)
Wine (not nearly enough of the stuff)
Framed pictures
£20
Socks (2 pairs, grass scented)
Books (Much Ado About Nothing & The Little Book of Pot)

Didn't I do well?



Nice to see ya.......to see ya....nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Blimey yes you did.

Grass scented socks - explain yourself - unles of course they've been hanging around your Christmas tree for a while and they've picked up the scent of weed

Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention the socks!!

Six, mate, it a complete mystery to me, and the friend that bought them, as to why she bought them!!

When I say 'grass' scented, on this particular occassion, I mean the stuff that gets mowed on a sunday!!

She thought they would be weed scented, even though there is a bloody great wheelbarrow and a tub of grass on the front of the packet they came in!

I live 6 floors up and have but tubs to exercise my gardening skills in....neither of us know where she was coming from!!

They were also in male size 6-11.

I am a 4/5.

K x

Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:17:00 PM  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Lol. It's the smell of last minute present panic buying no doubt.

Friday, January 06, 2006 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Six mate, I suspect you could be right!

And she's blonde!

K x

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home