Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My very own Man o'meter!




How great is this???

I've got animation! I've got animation!

And all thanks to my goodly friend, Gavin Corder. He made this especially for me, to show to you, and I shall get to the nub of why in a bit.

(And do you know Spanish, I never had to swear at him once! Not once!)

In fact, it was a most pleasant exchange of information, for which I am trying to convey my heartfelt appreciation, in this here blog.

So, it is with regret (to the nub!), but with a certain degree of permission from the good fellow himself, and a certain degree of empathy for the sentiment of the probably better woman it came from, that I now tell you what Mrs Gavin Corder has to say about her feelings towards the males in our midst.

She says, and I quote, "Men are dim, like lava lamps - nice to look at but not so bright!"

They can also be a bit 'blobby' too, in many ways, so I'm going to go with it.

For the sisterhood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Hahahaha! I didn't make it - I just told you how to use it!

Mrs C is in fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Grumpy said...

Sexist............

Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

I was trying to boost you there Gavin!

Ssssh!!

And stop laughing Mrs Gavin! The man's a genius!!!!! Sheesh! You'd think she'd have spotted it by now. LOL!!

K xx

Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hello Grumpy,

It's a woman's world mate, a woman's world!

Kate.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home