Thursday, November 24, 2005

A mother's pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather forecast says it will be minus 10 in the wind tomorrow morning at 6.00 am.

My boy leaves the house at 6.10am. And gets on a 'ped.

What do we think the wind-chill factor will be in minus 10 in the stand-still wind, but at 40mph?

My heart is breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will offer to get up at 5.50am and take him to the station, but I can guarantee that he will turn me down flat.

Job done, I guess, and it makes me proud.

But, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeesh. I can't even imagine that kind of cold. We don't get snow where I live, so minus ten sounds completely unheard of to me. I'd like to see it snow just once in my life. Hmm... But still. Makes paddleboating on the lake this afternoon sound not as ordinary as I think it is.

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home