Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun Lovin Friday

The week is just going too slowly!

I'm seeing the Fun Lovin' Criminals on Friday night at Shepherds Bush, and I can't wait!

This is the first of many gigs of the year, and if it goes anything like the first of last year, I expect I'll have a properly excellent time.

The company will be that of one of my favourites, it'll be Friday (best day of the week), and come hell, high-water, death, disease and bloody pestilence, I'M GOING!!!

Let the ten plagues come; I will still be found in the company of Huey (or is it Hughie) and his mates, in Shepherds Bush.

Now I may have put some class of death-wish on the proceedings by even writing this, so don't tell anyone ok?

7 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hope you enjoy yourself Katey...and be good




...on second thoughts ignore that last comment!

You'll be pleased to hear that your number one music love is actuallly number one in the States! First UK act for nearly 10 years to be No.1 in the US singles billboard chart.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

How very pleasing!

But when I looked, it said Beyonce!!!

K x

Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4764678.stm
Honestly , those Americans, you would have thought at least they would know bad music from good ;)
Enjoy the concert tonight Kate!

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4764678.stm
Sorry the link went haywire [?]

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I give up. Kates Blog is determined to have zero mention of Bl**t!

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hi Lucy,

Thanks, I had a really good night.

And that Huey fella...he'd get it!

K x

Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Thanks for trying Lucy, I think you have to put teh whole hmtl code for links in the comments...Gavin would tell us but he's been arrested in connection with the 53 million heist...









whistling smiley...






:-)

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home