Thursday, March 30, 2006

So this is different....

The virus now has full residency.

There are the usual delightful, full-on symptoms: snot, red-eye, aches where I don't believe I actually had limbs to start with.

But there is this new and bizarre symptom, that I'm really quite enjoying because it's so fucking weird!!

Believe this or not, but I have a senstion like I can feel my blood!

With every exhalation of breath, I have the oddest sensation of feeling the blood rushing in my arms. Not at all like the usual creeps up the spine jobby that accompanies these things.

No sirree! This is quite the most original thing I've experienced since getting septic Tonsilitis as a kid, and hallucinating! John Denver singing Annie's Song features in this, but that is another story entirely.

Most queer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I've had that one too.
Its definitely better than Flu.
And I had Annies song on last night (spooky) Its on the Love at the Movies CD.
Gat well soon!

Friday, March 31, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kayfer Kettle said...

Hi Lucy,

I agree entirely, much more manageable than Flu.

I feel a tad better today but perhaps that's the drugs.

K x

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home